Monday, September 24, 2012


Assalamualaikum and good day to all. As usual this blog is the purpose of my subject which is Digital & Mobile Communication. Actually, I only renewed this blog since I'm not used it for quite long time. In this blog, I used the title "FOOD PARADISE" since my domain topic is about food. The title symbolize the variety of food that available in Malaysia. The objective of creating this blog is to expose to the readers about some topics. As for food, this blog created to tell the readers some information about foods which is available in Malaysia based on the culture. It contains different types of food from various cultures in Malaysia which follows the culture’s favourite taste. This blog also created to make sure the readers able to differentiate the food between cultures since Malaysia is a multicultural country and all culture share their food with other cultures.

In order to give and share information with others, I will post at least five entries for minimum in this blog based on the domain topic chosen which is about food. Malaysian food reflects the multicultural aspects of Malaysia. Various ethnic groups in Malaysia have their own dishes, but many dishes in Malaysia derived from multiple ethnic influences. Food preparation differs from place to place, although many of the foods used are alike. Spices, aromatic herbs and roots are all used in Malaysian food food.The culture that I will choose for the post are from Malay culture, Malay Chinese culture, Malay Indian culture, Javanese culture, Nyonya culture, and Sarawak Indigenous culture. In every post, I will describe different food culture. I am hoping that for those who read my blog will get the information for their own benefits and knowledge. Happy reading (:




No comments:

Post a Comment